QuadConsult Limited offers a comprehensive Civil and Structural design service to the house-building sector throughout Wales and the south-west of England for both small and national developers.
- Engineering site appraisals and drainage strategy reports
- Providing innovative solutions to maximise the developable site footprint
- Highway and Drainage infrastructure design
- Securing Section 38, 278 and Section 104 Agreements
- Foundation designs including traditional strip, piled ring/ box beams and rafts
- Design of retaining and ‘tanked’ structures
- Surface water attenuation design using SuDS techniques where appropriate
- SUR1 and SUR2 assessments to ensure compliance with the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Design solutions to meet the requirements of Lifetime Homes
Joint venture development with Taylor Wimpey and Lewis Homes requiring attenuation of surface water on site.
Engaged to support the development through the construction stage and secure Section 38 and Section 104 agreements.
Civil and Structural services for prestigious housing development project.
Landscaping and sustainable drainage scheme for prestigious residential development.
Two bespoke designed properties in picturesque position in Cornwall.
Design of all drainage and infrastructure for award-winning housing scheme
A sixty-four unit residential development incorporating nature walk and artworks.