As we continue in difficult times some of QuadConsult’s staff are working from home and some have returned to the office.
The efficient operation of the business has been organised so that:
- all staff are connected to each other with Microsoft Teams
- we have daily briefing meetings to ensure the workflow is effectively coordinated and resourced
- all staff are able to talk to clients over the phone, and all have e-mailing capability from their company e-mail accounts
- we attend remote meetings using various media including MS Teams, Skype, and more traditional conference calls
- all staff have access to project data on the company server via VPN link. Therefore project reviews and checking continue as usual
- we have invested in new screens where necessary so drawings and other documents can be produced comfortably and efficiently
- directors are available to all staff and clients to discuss any points of concern
- we have full support from our IT consultants who are available to us 24/7 to iron out any difficulties with our connectivity
Face-to-face meetings in the office and site visits are following all current social distancing and hygiene guidelines, and are risk assessed on a case-by-case basis when necessary.