QuadConsult Limited offers a comprehensive civil and structural design service to the house-building sector throughout Wales and the south-west of England for both small and national developers including Taylor Wimpey, Barratt/ David Wilson Homes, Lewis Homes, Persimmon Homes and Charles Church Wales.
- Engineering site appraisals and drainage strategy reports
- Providing innovative solutions to maximise the developable site footprint
- Highway and Drainage infrastructure design
- Securing Section 38, 278 and Section 104 Agreements
- Foundation designs including traditional strip, piled ring/ box beams and rafts
- Design of retaining and ‘tanked’ structures
- Surface water attenuation design using SuDS techniques where appropriate
- SUR1 and SUR2 assessments to ensure compliance with the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Design solutions to meet the requirements of Lifetime Homes
Irwell Valley Homes, North-West England, UK
Full civil and structural engineering services on social housing scheme.
Wotton-under-edge, Charfield, S Glos, England
Garrack House, St Ives, Cornwall, UK
Two bespoke designed properties in picturesque position in Cornwall.
King's Wood Gate, Monmouthshire, South Wales
Landscaping and sustainable drainage scheme for prestigious residential development.
BBC site, Llandaff, Cardiff, South Wales
Civil and Structural services for prestigious housing development project.