QuadConsult Limited is an established Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy also offering CDM Support and Principal Designer services. We are an independent professional practice owned by the staff, and we are keenly focused on providing a service that:
- is entirely client centred
- fully utilises our experience accumulated from many years in consultancy and contracting
- is prompt and responds to the client’s requirements
- results in projects that are safe to construct, occupy, and manage
- are designed economically with buildability in mind
- satisfies statutory and regulatory constraints
with an emphasis on minimising environmental impact.
We offer a flexible, client-centred service and we take pride in our ability to respond quickly to a wide range of requirements whilst delivering a personal service based on value engineering. The extensive experience of its staff offers CDM Support and Principal Designer services, and legal support work including the provision of expert witness services.
All of our chartered engineers are active members of their respective professional institutions, with all staff members attending training to keep them up-to-date with developments in the profession. Each project is managed by chartered engineers, and all are personally overseen by Directors, Chris Usher and Steve McCarthy .
QuadConsult Limited has invested heavily in computer hardware and software. Our staff are trained in the use of market-leading and specialist software including AutoCAD 2015, Revit, Civil 3D, Microdrainage, Building Designer, Tedds, Finite Element 3D Modelling Scia, and many others.
To validate our company ethos we:
- have an ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System
- have an ISO 14001 accredited Environmental Management System
- are an Accredited Safety Schemes in Procurement Consultant
- are a recognised provider of products and services to the GB rail industry through RSSB RISQS
- are a member of Construction Line
- are a member of Association of Environment Conscious Building
We take pride in striving to achieve cost effective engineering solutions and to be pro-active in assisting our clients to achieve their goals, whilst taking pleasure and satisfaction from the process of doing so.
Privacy Notice: QuadConsult Limited ensures that personal data collected from clients complies with the GDPR safeguards. To access the company’s full Privacy Notice, please click here.QuadConsult Limited is registered in England and Wales with Registration No. 06880193 Registered Office: Columbus House, Village Way, Greenmeadow Springs Business Park, Cardiff, CF15 7NE