QuadConsult Limited Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy prides itself on its long-standing track record of providing the cost-effective, flexible and adaptable services all our local, national and international clients require. We are committed to achieving practical and economic design solutions, and have the experience and resources to deliver that commitment.
In these difficult times all of QuadConsult Limited’s staff are now working from home. We have managed to organise this so it has had no detrimental effect on the operation of the business.
· All staff are connected to each other with Microsoft Teams
· We have daily briefing meetings to ensure the workflow is effectively coordinated and resourced
· All staff are able to talk to clients over the phone, and all have e-mailing capability from their company e-mail accounts
· We attend remote meetings using various media including MS Teams, Skype, and more traditional conference calls
· All staff have access to project data on the company server via VPN link. Therefore project reviews and checking continue as usual
· We have invested in new screens where necessary so drawings and other documents can be produced comfortably and efficiently
· Directors are available to all staff and clients to discuss any points of concern
· We have full support from our IT consultants who are available to us 24/7 to iron out any difficulties with our connectivity
Currently we are not attending face-to-face meetings or site meetings. As the situation evolves, when the need for such meetings become apparent, we will risk assess on a case by case basis.
We continue to focus on clearly understanding our clients’ and other professionals’ requirements, and we work to develop trusted long-term working relationships to achieve successful project design delivery based on collaboration and expertise. Founded in 2009, the company has grown from a partnership of two into a team of twenty-five highly-qualified and professional staff. Our wide field of specialisms (including CDM Support and Principal Designer services) are provided from our office conveniently situated on the M4 on the outskirts of Cardiff, Wales.
Please follow the Services and Sectors links to find out more about what we offer, and read about some of the many projects we have worked on throughout Wales, the UK, and worldwide.